Christina Kober Designs is seeking an Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the team in the day-to-day running of the business and providing an exceptional customer experience. The ideal candidate is upbeat, personable and loves making people feel great. You are meticulous, organized and love all things packaging. You get a real satisfaction out of creating order, your a go-getter and you can be depended on to get things done. You have a sense of humor and enjoy being a part of a fast-paced small business where you may need to pivot often.
This is a comprehensive operations coordinator position, providing excellent customer service and building customer relationships, as well as daily order fulfillment and receiving inbound shipments. This position offers opportunities for growth within the role.
- Provide front-line customer support for our community via email, live chat, and phone.
- Turn order problems into successes with thoughtful customer interaction.
- Collect, document, and organize invaluable customer feedback on product, design, and delivery.
- Proactively take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems and creatively deliver results.
- Pick, pack and ship retail & wholesale orders with impeccable attention to detail and care, while ensuring order accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Conduct count and quality assurance for all shipments.
- Receive and process returns and exchanges.
- Sort, count, package, label, unpack and/or log inventory which is shipped or received.
- Able to quickly learn product assortment for new collection launches: categories, styles, metals and sizes.
skills & abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and check list driven.
- Creative, outside the box thinking.
- A team player who is excited and committed working in a small business.
- Strong integrator and implementation skills.
- Some customer service or retail experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities at the same time.
- Dexterous, comfortable using small hand tools. Basic jewelry making skills a plus.
software & technology
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Word/Excel or Google Docs/Sheets, and able to learn new software and programs quickly.