We are seeking a responsible and detail-oriented Bench Jeweler to join our team. This position requires excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We are a growing company that produces handmade jewelry on a production level, you must be willing to embrace repetition. Full-time position in our Nashville, TN studio.
- Soldering sterling silver rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
- Polishing & finishing using flex shaft & polishing machine.
- Casting finishing.
- Assist studio manager with other duties as needed.
skills & requirements
- Strong bench jeweler skills (soldering, polishing, assembly)
- Comfortable working with your hands.
- Must be able to read and understand step by step directions.
- Comfortable using small hand tools like a flex shaft and large equipment like polishing machines.
- Experience with stone setting & working with gold a plus, but not a requirement.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Repetitive physical movements.
- Careful handling of materials.
- Ability to work with very small pieces and parts.
hours & pay
This is a full-time position, 30 - 40 hours/week. Starts at $14/hr but compensation depends on experience and skill set. Opportunity to grow with company as experience increases.