What an unbelievable time we are living in. I wanted to reach out with an update for you about how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting our operations at Christina Kober.
I want to be completely honest with you: this is a scary time to be operating a small business. We want to continue to be able to bring you beautiful things as long as it is safe to do so. Here is how we are making that happen :
- My first priority is the safety and wellness of our team. I am committed to paying their wages for as long as I possibly can. Most of our team has the option to work from home if and when they need to.
- Open studio hours are canceled for the time being and will resume once this passes.
- As as team we are committed to keeping our workspace sanitary for those still in the studio, and have implemented additional cleaning processes to make sure we are safe here.
- At this time shipping jewelry is still running smoothly and will be for the foreseeable future. I will certainly update you if this changes.
- We ask that you to wait to send in your jewelry repairs, returns and exchanges until after this pandemic is over. Our normal warranty and return windows are being extended for the duration of this crisis. We will let you know as soon as we are able to accept these requests again.
All small businesses are hurting at the moment. Your continued support via orders is incredibly appreciated, and will allow us to stay up and running. We will continue to work hard because we know small bits of inspiration, happiness and beauty bring light to an otherwise dark time.