Planning your wedding can be daunting, between finding the perfect dress, making sure your caterer knows Uncle Clive is allergic to peanuts and finalizing all the little details - it can get overwhelming fast. Gifts or bridesmaids are one of those little details that can sometimes get lost in the shuffle, and two weeks before your wedding you’re running around trying to find the perfect thoughtful present.
Whether you’ve already planned out your bridesmaid gift ideas or are scrambling to figure out what to get those lovely ladies - I’m here to help if you want to pick a piece of jewelry that she’s sure to wear again (because honestly, will she wear her bridesmaid dress again?).
Overall Tips when gifting jewelry
- Ask yourself if you want your bridesmaids to wear the jewelry during your ceremony. If so, you will want to think about how the piece will look with her neckline and hairstyle.
- Stay away from rings unless you know her size. Necklaces, earrings and bracelets are always easy as they have a little more adjustability.
- Think about her style. If she typically wears dainty jewelry, a large pendant is probably not going to be her cup of tea.
- Don’t be afraid to ask - some women will only wear gold, others prefer silver - while other women don’t have pierced ears and others can’t stand wearing bracelets. If you’re not sure, it doesn’t hurt to ask.
Make her Sparkle
Our diamond dusted collection is the perfect subtle sparkle that she can wear for the wedding and continue to wear making new memories. The diamond dusted pieces are timeless and feminine, making the perfect gift to celebrate your relationship. Our best selling diamond dusted pieces for bridesmaids are the petite bangle, diamond dusted mini bar necklace, and the medium or large diamond dusted dot studs.
Make it personal
Personalized jewelry is what we love here, and we think it’s the perfect gift for any occasion - but especially for as bridesmaid gift ideas. Personalization can be tricky, especially when you’re gifting to a group of women with different styles and relationships to you. If you are blessed with the thoughtful gifting gene or wish you had one - here are some of my tips for gifting personalized gifts for bridesmaids :
- My best advice is to think about the recipient: who she is, what is your relationship to her, what inspires her or where she is in her life.
- Do you have an inside joke or a quote that holds a lot of meaning? Perfect! Use it.
- A temptation is to add your wedding date to the personalized piece of jewelry - while it is sweet and your friends are very excited for you, this date does not hold the same importance as it does to you.
- If you are looking for an easy gift, the handwritten initial necklace is one of our most popular bridesmaid gifts - and has that personalized feel.
- If you're still stuck, we're here for you! Our custom concierge service is here to help you find your perfect message.