free shipping on orders over $100
We are seeking a responsible and detail-oriented Production Jeweler to join our team. This position will aid in making handmade jewelry in our Alpharetta, GA studio.
- Soldering sterling silver & gold - lots of small parts
- Polishing & finishing jewelry
- Assembly of necklaces & bracelets : cutting chains & connecting with small jump rings
- Precise measuring and cutting of precious metals
- Assist organizing studio and keeping track of materials
skills & requirements
- Jewelry making experience (some soldering & metalsmithing preferred)
- Comfortable working with your hands.
- Must be able to read and understand step by step directions.
- Experience using small hand tools like pliers, hammers, and flex shaft. And using larger tools such as polishing machine and rolling mill.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Repetitive physical movements.
- Careful handling of materials.
- Ability to work with very small pieces and parts.
hours & pay
This is a full-time position, 35-40 hours/week. Starts at $15/hr but compensation depends on experience and skill set. Opportunity to grow with company as experience increases.