Christina Kober Designs is seeking a Fulfillment Associate who will be responsible for organizing, packaging, and shipping product and supporting the team in the day-to-day running of the business. The ideal candidate is positive and upbeat, detail oriented, and process-driven. You are meticulous, organized and love all things packaging. You get a real satisfaction out of creating order, a go-getter and can be depended on to get things done. You have a sense of humor and enjoy being a part of a fast-paced small business where you may need to pivot often.
This is a comprehensive operations and shipping position, taking finished product and making sure it gets packaged beautifully and out on time to the correct receiver, as well as managing daily order fulfillment and receiving inbound shipments. This position offers opportunities for growth within the role.
- Pick, pack, and ship retail & wholesale orders with impeccable attention to detail and care, while ensuring order accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Conduct count and quality assurance for all shipments.
- Receive and process returns and exchanges.
- Sort, count, package, label, unpack and/or log inventory which is shipped or received.
- Proactively take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems and creatively deliver results.
- Able to quickly learn product assortment for new collection launches: categories, styles, metals and sizes.
skills & requirements
- Strong attention to detail and checklist driven.
- Creative, outside the box thinking.
- A team player who is excited and committed to working in a close knit small business.
- Strong integrator and implementation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities at the same time.
- Dexterous, comfortable using small hand tools.
software + technology
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Word/Excel or Google Docs/Sheets and able to learn new software and programs quickly.
- Requires standing for long periods of time.
- Repetitive physical movements.
- Careful handling of materials.
- Ability to work with very small pieces and parts.
hours & pay
This is a part-time position, 20 hours/week. Starts at $12/hr but compensation depends on experience and skill set. Opportunity to grow with company as experience increases.